My Bucket List (in no particular order):
1. Visit every continent. (Just one left to go!)
Sand board in Namibia.
Swim with Great White sharks in South Africa.
4. Live abroad for at least a few months.
5. Become fluent in a language – Italian or French.
6. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
7. Swim in every ocean.
8. Publish at least one book.
9. Go to a Full Moon party in Thailand.
10. Walk on the Great Wall of China.
Practice yoga in India.
12. See Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
See the pyramids in Egypt.
Visit the Taj Mahal.
15. See the Christ the Redeemer statue in Brazil.
16. Visit the Galápagos Islands.
17. Take a trip around the world.
Get certified in SCUBA diving. Attempted SCUBA and retired before getting certified.
20. See the Northern Lights.
21. Pack a bag, buy a plane ticket, and hope for the best.
22. See the cherry blossoms in Japan.
Go to India to practice meditation.
24. Learn to surf.
26. See the Hagia Sophia in Turkey.
27. Celebrate Carnivàle.
Get citizenship in one of the countries my grandparents are from.
29. Go to Germany for Oktoberfest.
30. Dance Tango in Argentina.
31. Learn how to sail.
32. Climb an active volcano.
33. Go glacier climbing.
34. Drive the Pacific Coast Highway.
35. See Machu Picchu in Peru.
36. Visit Petra in Jordan.
37. See Iguazo Falls (Argentina/Brazil),
Niagara Falls (North America), and Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe/Zambia).
38. Learn to play the guitar.
39. Go to the Serengeti.
40. Climb to the base of Mt. Everest.
41. Go to the Fjords of Norway.
42. Go to the Amazon Rainforest and take a boat along the Amazon River.
Ride on the back of a motorcycle.
44. Go to Ultra Music Festival in Miami.
45. Learn how to fly a plane.
46. See St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow.
47. Attend Loy Krathong, the sky lantern festival in Thailand.
Drive across the United States.
49. Stay in a bungalow over the ocean in the Maldives or Tahiti.
50. Hike the Pacific Crest Trail and/or Appalachian Trail
51. Go island hopping in the Caribbean.
52. Be in Thailand for the Songkran festival.
Take a class on photography.
54. See the ruins on Easter Island.
55. Kiss someone special under the Eiffel Tower.
Ride on a dog sled.
Ride a camel.
Walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.
59. Go to an opera.
60. Attend mermaid camp in the Philippines.
61. Ride a horse on the beach during sunset.
62. Go to the Kentucky Derby.
63. Attend the Sundance Film Festival.
64. Learn how to snowshoe.
65. Visit all fifty states. (only 13 left)
Climb Table Mountain in South Africa.
67. See penguins in Antarctica.
68. Hike in the Grand Canyon.
69. Wine-taste in Napa Valley.
70. Compete on The Amazing Race.
Take a boat ride along the Nile River.
72. Go to the Redwood National Park.
73. See a play at the Globe Theater.
74. Swim in the Dead Sea.
75. Visit every country in the world.
76. Climb as many high peaks in the United States as I can